вторник, 12 июля 2011 г.

Pilot

Hello, I don't know how to start. And I better just tell something about me. I'm 16. I was born in Russia in the town called Ramon. It's situated near river Voronezh. Ramon is a suburb of Voronezh. I'm quite sure that nobody thinks about me in the same way. Someone likes me, someone hates. I am really individual for everyone. I tend to be patient, ambitious, creative, talkative, funny, helpful, emotional, curious, strange, kind... I like reading books, watching movies and TV, just thinking, doing sports, hanging out with friends, travelling, listening to music with wich I can control my mood, experiencing and discovering something new, creating something cool, doing crazy or stupid stuff, painting, drawing, writing books and of corse dreaming.
You can never say that you understand me because only I do. Happy or exhausted I'll be here, writing new post.
This blog will be about me, my memories, about moments of my life, about people around me, about my dreams, emotions and thoughts... Here goes.  There's a few photos of me. Later I'll give you some interesting information about my country, my family, my school and town, my pets, etc.
P.S. Sorry for my stupid mistakes. I don't know English as well as I would like to.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий